B12 2000 mcg
Unique formula combining active forms of vitamin B12 with natural folates
B12 2000 mcg is a unique formula that combines vitamin B12 (cobalamin) with our proprietary blend of safe, naturally-occurring folates. These folates are found in foods such as eggs and spinach and are immediately ‘active’ and bioavailable to the human body. While many manufacturers offer B12 and folate separately, this formula combines these synergistic vitamins in one capsule, for superior results. This product provides equal amounts of the active, coenzyme forms of B12, adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin, in order to ensure immediate integration into the chemical processes of the body.
Vitamin B12 works with folate in many body processes including the synthesis of DNA, red blood cells, the maintenance of the protective myelin sheath that surrounds nerve cells, and for all normal cell growth and replication. Additionally, these nutrients synergistically reduce the body’s concentrations of homocysteine, a potentially dangerous compound that can harm the cardiovascular system and may be detrimental to overall health and wellness.
Health Benefits of B12 2000 mcg
- Supports healthy energy levels by aiding the body’s conversion of foods into usable energy (ATP)
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system – helps maintain proper homocysteine levels by assisting in the biochemical cycle that converts homocysteine into the amino acid methionine
- Helps the body maintain optimal nerve cell function and neurological health, due to B12’s role in the normal maintenance and repair of myelin, which encases and protects nerve cells
- Encourages optimal mental health, cognitive function, a positive mental outlook, and feelings of well-being
- Promotes the production and maintenance of healthy blood cells and joints
- Supports a strong immune system
- Supports healthy neurological development in babies and during pregnancy
Highlights of B12 2000 mcg
- Provides active coenzyme forms of B12
- Contains safe, naturally-occurring folates in their active 5-MTHF form (helpful for individuals with genetic makeups that impair activation of folate)
- Ideal for vegans and vegetarians who do not consume animal foods, the only source of vitamin B12
- Adequate for elderly individuals who have a decreased ability to absorb dietary vitamin B12 and are frequently at risk for deficiency
Have you ever thought about what’s really in your supplements?
Dr Nancy chooses each supplement formulation to ensure it is formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. Dr Nancy’s supplements have quantities and potencies of the active ingredients that can only be obtained from a licensed physician. Each supplement is produced at a cGMP-compliant facility, meaning it must meet the strict quality regulations the FDA imposes on pharmaceutical drug manufacturers. Supplements are also third-party tested for quality and purity by certified US based labs.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
B Vitamin Contraindications
- Folate: Avoid folate (and folic acid supplements) when taking the drug methotrexate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.