Dr Nancy’s Complete Multi is a vegetarian multi-vitamin/mineral/anti-oxidant/enzyme/amino acid formula with a full spectrum of nutrients including a whole green food complex. Dr Nancy’s Complete Multi delivers over 35 well-balanced nutrients that take the guesswork out of daily supplementation and provides comprehensive nutrition to support the body’s main systems including:
- The brain and Nervous system
- Liver, Heart and Vascular System
- Immune System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Energy production
- Digestion, metabolism, and Antioxidant Defense
Multi Vitamin contains:
- Vitamins and Minerals
- A proprietary ORAC blend of whole food extracts
- Antioxidants, Amino Acids and Enzymes
- Bioflavonoids and Proanthocyanidins
Important Features Include:
Antioxidant Defense and Glutathione: A good antioxidant defense is important in a super multi. Glutathione is the master antioxidant inside the body. Selenium, vitamin C and N-Acetyl Cysteine are included as precursors to glutathione synthesis. An antioxidant spectrum of natural Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Beta Carotene, Selenium, Letein, Lycopene, Proanthocyanidins.
- ORAC blend of Whole Food Complex containing broccoli, carrots, apple, blueberry, cranberry, kale, spinach plus many others (see facts panel)
- Bioflavonoids & Phenolic Compounds: A mixture of citrus bioflavonoids, quercetin, hesperidin, rutin and proanthocyanidins have been included to support the immune system, capillary and connective tissue health. * Bioflavonoids also increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C by 50%. This superior multi-vitamin contains a multitude of phenolic compounds including bioflavonoids, and a Whole Food Complex.
- Bone Health Complex: Vitamin D, Vitamin C, folic acid, B6, B12, boron, calcium, magnesium, and zinc have been included to support bone strength and density.
- Cardiac Support: Natural Vitamin E, Magnesium, Lycopene, and gamma tocopherol have been included to support circulation, energy production and to provide antioxidant support
- Digestion and G.I. Tract Health: Digestive enzymes help to support digestion of food from the diet and promote G.I. Tract health.
- Homocysteine Management Support: B6, B12 and folic acid have been included to support methylation and the recycling of homocysteine.
- Immune System Support: Vitamins A, C, B6, E, Folic Acid, and Zinc are all added to support a healthy immune system.
- Lipotropic Factors: Choline and Inositol catalyze fat metabolism and have been included for their benefits in the area of mental and physical energy.
Have you ever thought about what’s really in your supplements?
Dr Nancy chooses each supplement formulation to ensure it is formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. Dr Nancy’s supplements have quantities and potencies of the active ingredients that can only be obtained from a licensed physician. Each supplement is produced at a cGMP-compliant facility, meaning it must meet the strict quality regulations the FDA imposes on pharmaceutical drug manufacturers. Supplements are also third-party tested for quality and purity by certified US based labs.
As a dietary supplement, take six capsules per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
- Niacin and Niacinamide: Avoid both of these forms in high doses if you have jaundice, heart conditions including angina and rheumatic heart disease, ulcers, gastritis, renal failure, or gout.
- Vitamin B6: Do not take B6 with the drug levodopa, as it can inactivate it. Lactating women should not take more than 50 mg of B6 per day, as higher doses may suppress lactation.
- Folate: Avoid folate (and folic acid supplements) when taking the drug methotrexate.
- Consult your health care practitioner before using this product if you are taking Coumadin, warfarin or other anticoagulant medications.