Fiber Smooth – Comprehensive fiber powder for GI support
Fiber Smooth is a combination of natural fibers derived from fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds and tree extracts. This product was designed with the Paleolithic diet in mind – the diet of our ancestors that our physiology may be most adapted to. Therefore, it is free of non-paleolithic food extracts such as grains (wheat, oat and rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans and soy fibers).
- Promotes proper intestinal function and bowel movement – may alleviate occasional constipation and diarrhea
- Supports appetite regulation by increasing bulk and aiding a healthy rate of digestion
- Supports healthy glucose and insulin levels by assisting healthy stomach emptying and the appropriate passage of food throughout the intestines
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Promotes a healthy gastrointestinal system by helping to maintain a suitable environment of friendly bacteria in the gut
- Assists with healthy detoxification
- Supports proper weight management
- Contains 12 different types of fiber and none of the allergenic proteins or harsh, irritating components commonly found in other fiber products
- Soluble fiber – attracts and dissolves in water, turning into a gel-like substance that helps to regulate the rate of digestion and, in turn, helps with satiety (feeling “satisfied” or appropriately full after a meal). Soluble fiber is very hard to obtain through the diet.
- Insoluble fiber – the basis of most plant-based products. Insoluble means that it does not dissolve in water, but rather stays intact throughout the digestive system. This type of fiber is considered gut-healthy, because it adds bulk to the diet and helps support healthy bowel function.
- Fibregum tan – a prebiotic from the popular acacia tree. Prebiotics support the growth of friendly bacteria.
- Guaranteed purity – free of toxic contaminants
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors
- Mixes well and tastes great!
Have you ever thought about what’s really in your supplements?
Dr Nancy chooses each supplement formulation to ensure it is formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. Dr Nancy’s supplements have quantities and potencies of the active ingredients that can only be obtained from a licensed physician. Each supplement is produced at a cGMP-compliant facility, meaning it must meet the strict quality regulations the FDA imposes on pharmaceutical drug manufacturers. Supplements are also third-party tested for quality and purity by certified US based labs.
- Take 5 grams (approx. 2 tsp.) in water per day, as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Consume extra water when taking Fiber Smooth to help support the healthy movement of fiber through the intestines.
- Increase dose slowly to allow the body time to adjust the higher levels of fiber.
- Do not take at the same time as any prescription medications.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.