Sleep Restore* – Natural promotion of quality sleep
Our bodies require a good night’s sleep for optimal performance during the day. We all go to bed with the hope of sleeping well, but on occasion our minds will not settle or we wake up throughout the night, and thus do not get the sleep we need. Sleep Restore* is a formulary blend of botanicals and nutrients designed to support quality sleep and promote calm brain activity. It is ideal for those who occasionally have difficulty getting to sleep, or staying asleep through the night.
Benefits of a Good Night’s Sleep
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports proper cardiovascular function
- Supports clear mind and focus for better memory and learning
- Promotes proper growth hormones
- Promotes healthy metabolism
- Encourages proper reflexes, reactions and judgments
Sleep Restore* contains:
- A unique herbal blend of Valerian root, passion flower, lemon balm, and German chamomile to provide relaxation without impairing memory, diminishing motor skills, or causing drowsiness upon awakening
- L-theanine, an amino acid that can help promote calmness and improve the quality of sleep
- Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), the main calming agent in the body. It assists with the ability to get to sleep, and stay asleep. This formula provides a novel, proprietary form of GABA that is naturally manufactured via a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically-produced synthetic forms.
- Melatonin, a multi-functional hormone whose main role is to help regulate sleep by controlling our day and night biological rhythms, known as the ‘circadian rhythm’ or our 24-hour biological clock
- 5-HTP supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep. 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin – the body’s mood and sleep regulator.
- Vitamin B6, an essential nutrient for the conversion of 5-HTP and melatonin to serotonin
Have you ever thought about what’s really in your supplements?
Dr Nancy chooses each supplement formulation to ensure it is formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. Dr Nancy’s supplements have quantities and potencies of the active ingredients that can only be obtained from a licensed physician. Each supplement is produced at a cGMP-compliant facility, meaning it must meet the strict quality regulations the FDA imposes on pharmaceutical drug manufacturers. Supplements are also third-party tested for quality and purity by certified US based labs.
Take 2 capsules, 30 to 60 minutes prior to bedtime, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Note: If using a prescription drug, consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Do not take this product if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant, suffer from an autoimmune disease, depression, diabetes, or any endocrine disorders. Do not use this product while operating a motorized vehicle or heavy machinery.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.