Dr Nancy’s Plant Protein – Vanilla
A hypoallergenic, vegan, low carbohydrate protein powder suitable for those with food allergies and food sensitivities.
- Provides 24 grams of protein per serving
- 22 servings per container
- 100% Non-GMO Vegan Protein
- Dairy & Soy Free
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- Hormone Free
- Sugar Free
- Only 130 calories per serving
- Hypoallergenic, digests easily even for people with food allergies
- 2 grams of MCT Oil Enhanced with MCT Medium Chain Triglycerides which may assist in weight loss and increase in energy.
- Combined with 3 grams of Fibersol-2™ brand fiber to support regularity
- Breakfast, as a snack, or any meal,
- As a part of a Weight management program
- Athletes, body builders and people who exercise
- Low carb, Keto, or Vegetarian Diets
About the Protein Powder
Dr Nancy’s Plant Protein provides a low carbohydrate option that is free from the most common food allergens, including gluten, dairy, and soy. Many protein powders on the market contain common food allergens, making those shakes unsuitable for sensitive individuals.
Dr Nancy’s Plant Protein features pea, rice, and pumpkin as its protein sources, providing a delicious alternative for people on a variety of food programs including weight management, detoxification, low carbohydrate, diabetes, food allergies, or those simply looking to add shakes to their daily routine.
Dr Nancy’s Plant Protein formula does not contain gluten, corn, soy, yeast, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
About the Ingredients
Dr Nancy’s Plant Protein includes pea, rice, and pumpkin proteins. These vegetable protein sources provide amino acids required by the body for people who are vegetarians, have food allergies or sensitivities, or who are looking for a hypoallergenic option. These essential amino acids must be obtained through diet; the human body does not synthesize them.
Have you ever thought about what’s really in your supplements?
Dr Nancy chooses each supplement formulation to ensure it is formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. Dr Nancy’s supplements have quantities and potencies of the active ingredients that can only be obtained from a licensed physician. Each supplement is produced at a cGMP-compliant facility, meaning it must meet the strict quality regulations the FDA imposes on pharmaceutical drug manufacturers. Supplements are also third-party tested for quality and purity by certified US based labs.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop in 6-8 ounces of water, nut milk, or your favorite fruit of choice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Medications should be taken separately from high-fiber supplements like Fibersol®-2. Fiber can theoretically interfere with the absorption of medication taken at the same time. We suggest taking medications 2 hours before or after using the Fibersol®-2 in Plant Protein Shake.
Manufactured in a plant that also processes peanut, egg, wheat, and tree nuts.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.