Dr Nancy’s Whey Protein Powder – Vanilla
- Provides 21 grams of protein per serving
- 22 servings per container
- 100% Non-GMO Whey Protein from Organic Grass-Fed Cows
- High Quality 80% Protein
- Micro-filtered using a natural, non-chemical low temperature process.
- Rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) such as leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Only 120 calories per serving
- Provides important proteins B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Sweetened with the natural sweetener Stevia™, which has been shown not to effect blood sugar levels
- Cold processed resulting in increased bio availability by the body
- High in Calcium and low in Sodium.
- Combined with 3 grams of Fibersol-2™ brand fiber to support regularity
- Breakfast, as a snack, or any meal,
- As a part of a Weight management program
- Athletes, body builders and people who exercise
- Low carb, Keto, or Vegetarian Diets
About Dr Nancy’s Whey Protein
Dr Nancy’s Whey Protein is a high-quality protein powder supplement containing 100% Non-GMO Whey Protein sourced from Grass-fed Cows. One serving provides 21 grams of 80% high quality Whey protein with only 120 calories. Dr Nancy’s Whey Protein is a delicious, low calorie, low fat, low carbohydrate drink mix supplement that is Gluten and Hormone free!
Dr Nancy’s Whey Protein is a naturally complete protein that provides essential and non essential amino acids to support healing, muscle building, muscle and tissue recovery, energy and the immune system. Whey protein is a great source of branched chain amino acids for muscle support, precursors for glutathione production as well as alpha-lactalbumin and immunoglobulins for immune system support.
Dr Nancy’s Whey Protein formula does not contain citrus, gluten, rice, yeast, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings, and preservatives.
Athletes, Body Builders and Active Lifestyles
Branched Chain Amino Acids benefit muscle metabolism and provide energy directly to muscle tissue.* The body requires higher amounts of branched chain amino acids during and following exercise as they are taken up directly by the skeletal muscles versus first being metabolized through the liver, like other amino acids. Low BCAA levels contribute to fatigue and they should be replaced in one hour or less following exercise or participation in a competitive event.
Low Calorie or Restricted Diet
Dr Nancy’s Whey Protein is a great addition to any weight management program as a source of energy and to curb appetite. Dr Nancy’s Whey Protein can be used as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack to reduce cravings between meals and curb appetite at mealtime.
Immune System Support
Dr Nancy’s Whey Protein naturally contains precursors for glutathione production. Glutathione helps defend the body against free radicals that can challenge or weaken the immune system. Natural protein fractions such as alpha-lactalbumin and immunoglobulins help strengthen the immune system.
Have you ever thought about what’s really in your supplements?
Dr Nancy chooses each supplement formulation to ensure it is formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. Dr Nancy’s supplements have quantities and potencies of the active ingredients that can only be obtained from a licensed physician. Each supplement is produced at a cGMP-compliant facility, meaning it must meet the strict quality regulations the FDA imposes on pharmaceutical drug manufacturers. Supplements are also third-party tested for quality and purity by certified US based labs.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop in 6-8 ounces of water, milk substitute or your favorite beverage, or as directed by your health care practitioner. For best results, serve cold and use shaker or blender.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Medications should be taken separately from high-fiber supplements like Fibersol®-2. Fiber can theoretically interfere with the absorption of medication taken at the same time. We suggest taking medications 2 hours before or after using the Fibersol®-2 in Whey Protein Shake.
Manufactured in a plant that also processes peanut, egg, wheat, and tree nuts.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.